Cost to upgrade 14 day ultimates Aug/Sept 2015 - post what you paid

Marcy Mouse

DIS Veteran
Trying to figure best price I can get if I upgrade a 14 day ultimate - what did you pay and where for your upgrade?

Thanks

We got a value of $500 for our Ultimates in August after a lot of hassle! We upgraded to a DVC AP.

Can I ask where you did the upgrade?

Guest services inside DHS in the end but tried MK ticket windows & GS, DHS ticket window and AK ticket window. They kept offering $400 which I wasn't going to accept as it was less than I paid for the ticket. You need to find an experienced CM that knows how to deal with UK tickets.

DH and I upgraded at DHS in July. CM offered us $535+ as a trade in for our 21 day ultimates and with our renewal APs costing $590 we only paid just over $108 for us both to upgrade to APs. Obviously if we had been buying an AP for the first time it would have been more.

Mrs TT

A question to this upgrade - do you lose any FP+ reservations made on the original tickets? Any other issues experienced?

Thanks!

No you don't. Bookings are all linked to your MDE account and your new AP is registered to that as well so no trouble with FP+s and ADRs already made.

Mrs TT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter