Cost of Wyndham Bonnet Creek

EMHDad

DIS Veteran
Bonnet Creek seems to be the most raved about offsite condo place on these boards. I like the reviews and all of the praise, but am a little confused on a detail.

I entered my (estimated, making final decision in Feb) June dates into the availability calendar on the website, and it says that 3+ bedrooms are unavailable. A 2 bedroom is $254 a night.

Other places, like windsorhills and so forth have been showing about $100-$125 a night for 3+ bedroom condos/townhomes (often with private pools).

Is that really the cost difference between bonnet creek and other places? double for less bedrooms? If so, why is it so much more popular here? A, I missing something?

Thanks for the thoughts.

The prices are much cheaper if you rent timeshare points from an owner. Which I think you can do on ebay or a few other timeshare rental sites.

There are several owners that people on here recommend. Ken Price with Vacation Upgrades, Vacation Strategy, Farrell, Paul with Utopia vacations. Get quotes from several people because they can vary a great deal. Roughly $120/night for a 2 bedroom deluxe seems to be a median price according to all my research. Of course, there are also lower price points ($499/wk) etc that can be had with some research and some luck. :goodvibes

There are several owners that people on here recommend. Ken Price with Vacation Upgrades, Vacation Strategy, Farrell, Paul with Utopia vacations. Get quotes from several people because they can vary a great deal. Roughly $120/night for a 2 bedroom deluxe seems to be a median price according to all my research. Of course, there are also lower price points ($499/wk) etc that can be had with some research and some luck. :goodvibes

can i get those websites?

Also, is there a thread that explains renting points(??) about bonnet creek?

You can't rent points, because you'd have no way to use them. You contact an owner, they make a reservation, and you rent the reservation. Your transaction is between you and the owner -- not with Wyndham.

Renting points is a DVC thing, and Wyndham Bonnet Creek is NOT DVC.

Concern yourself only with renting the room size and dates you want for a price you negotiate.

The easiest place to start is ebay. There are hundreds of reservations for rent and you can see how much they have been selling for in the completed listings.

Have fun!

Bonnet Creek seems to be the most raved about offsite condo place on these boards. I like the reviews and all of the praise, but am a little confused on a detail.

I entered my (estimated, making final decision in Feb) June dates into the availability calendar on the website, and it says that 3+ bedrooms are unavailable. A 2 bedroom is $254 a night.

Other places, like windsorhills and so forth have been showing about $100-$125 a night for 3+ bedroom condos/townhomes (often with private pools).

Is that really the cost difference between bonnet creek and other places? double for less bedrooms? If so, why is it so much more popular here? A, I missing something?

Thanks for the thoughts.

I went thru vacationstrategy.com..great people to work with got a 2 bd deluxe for $80 a nite during november...cant beat it

I rented from Paul at Utopia World Vacations. We arrive Sunday, actually.

His number is 702-575-9255 if you prefer to skip the online request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter