Cost of water bottles in parks?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
Our trip is in July so I know I need to budget in this cost! We will use our Brita bottle some, but would like to know the cost of just buying a water bottle! TIA!

We went to Walmart and grab a case of water, and brought some in a back pack with us into the park.

As of last November, a bottle of water in the park was $2.50.
I packed a 24 pack in a suitcase going down (We flew Southwest so no charge for bags) and then that was our souvenir bag on the way home!

Glasses of water with ice are free at most quick service locations in all of the parks.

We were there just last week and water is still $2.50. A small cup of ice water in the restaurants is still free.

Bring one or two empty bottles (empty if you're flying) from home and fill them in your room each day. No need to buy anything at the park.

Literally just got home and showered from our random disney trip. A bottle of dasani water was $2.50 everywhere we looked but a bottle of smart water was $4. Both would count as a snack credit on the dining plan (though I wouldn't use a credit for water).

We order cases from costco & they are waiting for us in our room when we check in or brought up shortly after.

Bring one or two empty bottles (empty if you're flying) from home and fill them in your room each day. No need to buy anything at the park.

Lots of folks (me included) don't like the taste of Florida tap water. I bring a refillable water bottle from home, and refill throughout the day with counter-service ice water.

OP, since you have a Brita filtering water bottle, you should be fine!

Bottled water is 2.50 but at some markets in resorts you can buy a whole gallon of water for 2.75. Not that I'd want to carry that around a park with me though.

If your whole family doesn't have Britta bottles, I really recommend Bobble. I got the recommendation from a Disers blog, and they are great. I can fill up at water fountains and the bottle filters it. A bit less expensive than Britta.

As of last November, a bottle of water in the park was $2.50.
I packed a 24 pack in a suitcase going down (We flew Southwest so no charge for bags) and then that was our souvenir bag on the way home!

We did the exact same thing for the exact same reason. We usually go in September but this time we are going in October but I expect to take the same amount of water bottles.

Stacy

I ordered water through wegoshop as well as baby food and snacks for the kids. I paid about $20 for the delivery fee and then the cost of the groceries. It was worth it to not have to pack all those snacks!

I just refill our water bottles at the self serve fountain locations. I put some ice and just use the water. I dont recall where they have those but at Disneyland for example we refill at the pizza port.

This way you can fill 'er up as much as you like. If you walk up to a CS window, they will only give you a little cup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter