Cost of upgrading from AP to Premium AP?

megan69487

Earning My Ears
Our son will be going next month to Disney and already has a Florida Resident Annual Pass that he's used a few times. It doesn't expire until around September and he was considering upgrading it during this next visit to a Premium Annual Pass, but was wondering how much he should plan on? (will they allow him to upgrade to the "FL Res" Premium or will he have to get the higher priced ticket?)

I appreciate anyone's help or advice...we've just always used military tickets and never had the money to upgrade our own, so I wasn't much help. Thanks everyone!! (I'll be the one stuck at home babysitting his 3 large "house" dogs!! :sad2:)

You can upgrade from any annual pass to a higher annual pass any time during the period it's valid for the difference in the cost between the two passes, but the price is not pro-rated and it won't change his expiration date at all.

It will cost him $127.80 (including tax) to do the upgrade. This is the cost of a FL Resident Premium AP ($520.79) minus the cost of a FL Resident AP ($392.99)

This is assuming that he is still a Florida resident. If he's no longer a FL resident then he'll need to upgrade to the regular premium AP at a cost of $266.25

HTH,
Brett

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter