• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cost of sports in your area

Competitive rock climbing team - $3,360 a year for two. Yesterday I spent $300 on gear but some of that will last forever. Unfortunately ds is growing like crazy right now so new shoes every 3 months @ $90 apiece. Travel costs vary.

Competitive fencing - $5,040 a year for both kids. We drive an hour each way 3x a week so add in gas costs. Competition fees are usually only about $600/year each. Gear it just depends. I believe start up was about $400 and we don't need replacements for the main gear except for the growing problem we seem to be having but always seem to be needing new tips and wires which aren't very expensive but adds up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter