• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cost of Self-Service Laundry on the Fantasy?

Mom-2-2Princesses

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the cost of the self-service laundry facilities on the Fantasy? Are they coin operated machines, or credit card payment? Trying to figure out if I need to bring a zillion quarters!

Just watch your onboard account because we've had double charges before. Also, if the machines don't start you have to let Guest Services know so it gets fixed but also to remove the charges.

Yup $2 for each. It took me 2 cycles ($4) to dry each load. And it was a PITA finding an empty machine (much less 3 next to each other at the same time.) Next time, I'm just bringing extra clothes and packing dirties away.

Yup $2 for each. It took me 2 cycles ($4) to dry each load. And it was a PITA finding an empty machine (much less 3 next to each other at the same time.) Next time, I'm just bringing extra clothes and packing dirties away.

we also find that even a small load takes more than once in the dryer to dry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter