Cost of length of cruise Rainforest Room pass?

pelagoram

Earning My Ears
Anyone know the cost for a length-of-cruise Rainforest Room pass on a Dream 4-day cruise?

Thanks!

pelagoram said:
Anyone know the cost for a length-of-cruise Rainforest Room pass on a Dream 4-day cruise?

Thanks!

We went for their spa tour on the first day and were offered a couple's pass or $99. It. was. awesome.

It is a very nice area and certainly worth it if you think you would use it regularly. I say that because we got a pass on a 7-night Fantasy cruise recently ($148 for the couple) and realized toward the end of the cruise that we simply had not made time to use it. We got a couples massage (full 2.5 hour experience), so we were in the spa, but with two kids on the cruise and taking excursions in each port, we never managed to make time to use the Rainforest Room, even with two days at sea. Time will fly by even faster on a 4-nighter, so just make sure your circumstances are such that you could make good use of it. On the bright side, they let us trade it in for products, so it wasn't a total loss.

kriswin1 said:
What is the rainforest room

It's an area of the spa. Search here or google some pics. On every cruise we get the week long couples pass. We loved it on the Magic and REALLY loved it on the Fantasy .. Not so much on the Wonder.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

On the 7 day Wonder, it was $144 for single, $198 for a double (I think). I did it because I won $100 credit at the drawing, but I think I only used it 4 times. It was hard to find times to use it on port days, and I just got bored with it. Worth it for the $44 it cost me, not worth it for $144.

They said at the beginning they didn't know if they would have daily passes for sale and I bought into that; I'm sure they did have daily passes.

I don't think I'd do it again. It was too dark to read in there, and nothing really to do. The first day I talked to someone as it was just her and me in the spa, but the other days had people coming and going and talking didn't seem to be the thing to do. My 'friend' and I both wished they had an outdoor deck just for the spa. The is the adult cove area, but on the Wonder anyone can walk by at any time and it's not all that quiet.

Nancy

neg58 said:
On the 7 day Wonder, it was $144 for single, $198 for a double (I think).

Nancy

Fantasy was $99 single and $149 for couples.

Looking into this now - I can see I can purchase a day pass for $15 prebooking.

"Rain Forest 1-Day Pass
Item SPA RAIN PKG, $15
Enjoy a one-day pass for the blissfully relaxing Rain Forest. Receive a gift message card in your stateroom to redeem at the Vista Spa & Salon. (A $1 service fee will be charged.)"

So is this not available on board?

On the 7 day Wonder, it was $144 for single, $198 for a double (I think). I did it because I won $100 credit at the drawing, but I think I only used it 4 times. It was hard to find times to use it on port days, and I just got bored with it. Worth it for the $44 it cost me, not worth it for $144.

They said at the beginning they didn't know if they would have daily passes for sale and I bought into that; I'm sure they did have daily passes.

Nancy

If this is true, it has increased markedly. Doesn't make sense though because single days are only $16.

On Fantasy and 7 night Magic, the length of cruise was $99 and couples pass was either $149 or $159.

On 4 night, I think the length of cruise was $59 for one person.

The length of cruise passes are always a LITTLE savings over single day IF you go every day. Miss one day and you'd be better off with daily passes. Yes, they always give the speech about how they only sell 30 length of cruise passes and they won't be selling daily passes on board. Reality--I've never had them refuse to take my money if I wanted to buy a pass of whatever length. On many 7 night cruises, they've also offered 3,4, andbee day passes when they didn't "sell out" their length of cruise passes.

If anyone has personal experience being denied the ability to purchase either a length of cruise or a single day pass ON BOARD, it would be interesting to hear about it. As I said, they've always been happy to take my money.

papertraveller said:
And just what is it that you do in there?

Which ships? The RR on the new ships are far, far nicer than the classics. There are several different sensory showers, a steam room, I dry sauna, a combo, the hot rock chairs any new ships have to whirlpool spas. I would google some pictures if you are interested.

I bought single day passes prior to sailing on our recent Magic trip. When I mentioned it to the lady at the desk in the spa, she said "you have a single day pass? We don't have those! Where did you get that?" Thought that was strange.
DH and I both really enjoyed the rainforest room. I think it's worth it just for the heated chairs!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter