Cost of G-Force

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
Does anyone know how much G-Force is on Blu Ray at Target? I have the $10 off coupon and am trying to print the $5 off from Target-stupid computer printer problems!
Just curious if anyone knew the price:)

It's listed as $22.99 in the ad I have

Slickdeals.net has the ten dollar coupon and a five dollar coupon code that states the dvd will be 8 dollars at target after stcking coupons.Not bad for a new movie.

Target only has the words "Low Price" in the Sunday ad (IMO, Target has been high-balling prices on most new Blu-ray releases).

However, if you really want to buy Disney's G-Force at Target, just take in the Sunday Walmart ad ($19.99) to Guest Services, and Target should be able to do the price adjustment (I find myself doing this a lot since Target is closer to my house than WM).

$19.99 minus the $10 Disney coupon minus the $5.00 stackable Target store coupon = $4.99 (plus tax)

Target only has the words "Low Price" in the Sunday ad (IMO, Target has been high-balling prices on most new Blu-ray releases).

However, if you really want to buy Disney's G-Force at Target, just take in the Sunday Walmart ad ($19.99) to Guest Services, and Target should be able to do the price adjustment (I find myself doing this a lot since Target is closer to my house than WM).

$19.99 minus the $10 Disney coupon minus the $5.00 stackable Target store coupon = $4.99 (plus tax)

Unfortunately, it won't work necessarily this way. Target had recently announced changes to their price matching strategy. According to the announcement Target now deducts the cost of their store coupon before price matching. So if the instore price is $22.99 then they won't price match the WM ad because their price would be $17.99.

You may get lucky and your store may do it differently, but don't count on it.

I just bought it this morning. It was $22.99 minus the $10 and $5 coupon made it $7.99. Great deal IMO!

Would someone mind posting the link to the coupon? I keep missing them.

thanks for the links and info...i guess i'll be sending ds to get the blu-ray/dvd combo tonight. "Poop in his hand, poop in his hand" keeps running thru my head!

I just bought it this morning. It was $22.99 minus the $10 and $5 coupon made it $7.99. Great deal IMO!

Here in the Boston 'burbs the blu-ray combo pack is $22.99. DH used the $10 coupon from the Disney website stacked with the $5 coupon from the Target website and got the pack for $7.99, as others have reported. No Wal-mart ads to be found in order to try and price match.

Went this morning to Target.. priced at $22.99. Used $5.00 Target coupon, $10.00 disney coupon. Final price $7.99.:cool1: I did this at customer service since the cashier was hesitant of using both coupons. Kept explaning to cashier that one was a store coupon and the other manufacturer coupon.

If I go to Target can I get the coupon to print at the store? If so, where exactly do I find it?
Or, does anybody have a pdf I could print? My computer wont let me install the coupon printer thing for some reason.
Thanks so much!

By the way, has anyone tried to use the 10.00 off coupon for the regular dvd? The santa buddies worked on the regular dvd I know.

If I go to Target can I get the coupon to print at the store? If so, where exactly do I find it?

Although Target has a couple of courtesy computers for customer use, those machines will not allow for the printing of coupons.

Or, does anybody have a pdf I could print? My computer wont let me install the coupon printer thing for some reason.

If you are using a computer at your place of employment, most workplaces tend to block additional (unauthorized) software of any sort. If you're at home, you may need to change your firewall settings to allow the coupon program to install.

The Target coupon is not showing up for me... only transformers

The coupon is any blue-ray $5 it does shows transformer but does not say it is for tranformers.

Went this morning and the cashier tried to give me hassle. I just said one coupon is a manufactures and the other is a store coupon. i got it for $7.99. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter