Cost of Drinks on Disney

jbrile

Earning My Ears
It has been 5 years since we have taken a Disney cruise and I am wondering what the cost of drinks is up to these days. Would appreciate responses from those who have recently sailed.

Thanks.

In January on the wonder I paid 4.25 for a domestic beer + tip and 6.50 or so for the drink of the day. All in all not any more expensive then at a regular bar on land except the auto tip on every drink.

Last November draft beers were $4.25. I don't remember how much mixed drinks were. If you're a beer drinker take advantage of the beer mug for $15. You get the souvenir mug and 22 oz. beer refills at the 16 oz. price of $4.25:woohoo:.

Sailed the Magic late February. Canned soda (dh drank a lot of ginger ale) was around $2, same for a soda served in a club, shirley temple, etc. Smoothies were $3.95 I think. I had a thing for the Pomegranate Cosmopolitans and I think it was about $7 or $7.50. Drinks of the day ranged from $5-6.

Mojitos were anywhere from 5.75 to 7.50 depending on where you bought them. Kind of strange. (That's w/o the tip.) Wine ranged from $6-13/glass depending on what you choose. That's pretty typical, I think.

After 5:00, the drink of the day were 2 for the price of 1, around the pool anyway. If it is around 5:00 ask and if it is a slow day they may give it to you. Also, we bring our own wine onboard. We know we will like what we drink. For around the pool, we make spriters, our wine, their soda.

It has been 5 years since we have taken a Disney cruise and I am wondering what the cost of drinks is up to these days. Would appreciate responses from those who have recently sailed.

Thanks.

BYOB, you can save money that way.
Went on a DCL Western in Feb. I did BYOB and had at least one Rum and Coke daily. One afternoon, DW and I each had a drink by the pool it cost us $12.50 including taxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter