Cost of dinner buffet at Cheyenne?

disney_princess_85

DIS Veteran
Thanks to cap'njack and Li-sa for the recent reviews. I think I'm going to go here next week- could anyone please tell me how much it costs? :)

EDIT: I did post this on the review thread but it must have been moved!

Hi. I'm sorry I can't tell you the exact price of the buffet but I can tell you it is worth it. We ate here last year and it was one of the best places. Make sure you get there early (we ate at 5.30pm) as it does get very busy and I have heard that the food can go downhill a bit later on (i.e. doesn't get filled up quickly and other stuff has been out a while). Great choice of everything. I think we paid about 55 Euros last year for 2 adults and a child.

Hi. I'm sorry I can't tell you the exact price of the buffet but I can tell you it is worth it. We ate here last year and it was one of the best places. Make sure you get there early (we ate at 5.30pm) as it does get very busy and I have heard that the food can go downhill a bit later on (i.e. doesn't get filled up quickly and other stuff has been out a while). Great choice of everything. I think we paid about 55 Euros last year for 2 adults and a child.

Thanks for this! I think I'll just go for it, we like our buffets... :laughing:

we paid 23 euros per adult last november

well worth it

:cool1:

in november there was

soups ,rolls, cheeses , hams , salads
roast ham , pork , turkey,
chicken legs , wings etc

salmon
potatoes , veg , rice

kiddies section - chips , sausages, chciken nuggets , burgers etc

loads of desserts

there were more items , but cannot remember offhand

:yay::yay:

Price on Thursday 14th May 2009 was 23 Euro's with a drink, 21 Euro's without for adults and 11 Euro's for children with a drink :thumbsup2

The Cap'n is on the money there, we went last week and it was very very nice.

From memory they had

Ribs, chicken, pork, sausages, meatballs( very nice ), bolognaise, pasta, pizza, corn on the cob, jacket potatoes, salad cart, chips, boiled potatoes, carrots, soup with croutons, cheese board, rolls, olives, rice, chicken nuggets and a whole load of deserts which were very nice. The summer fruits and chocolate crisp being my favourite, the chocolate one being the best i have ever had

Thats all i can remember as thats what i had on my plate in my three helpings! lol

yummmmmmmmmmy.

they have free water on tap to there and a bar to get drinks from. We paid the 23 euros for a drink and found the extra 2 euros paid for a can of fizzy drink. so not worth the drink option IMO

The 21 euros for the food though was excellent

So glad we're staying here, food sounds good. And thankfully our board basis covers for food.

FD

Thanks for the extra info guys! Glenn, I don't blame you for not wanting to pay 2 Euros for a can!! I'll go for the food only price, seeing as I get a free drink with my AP anyway. The free water sounds good too.

Thanks for the extra info guys! Glenn, I don't blame you for not wanting to pay 2 Euros for a can!! I'll go for the food only price, seeing as I get a free drink with my AP anyway. The free water sounds good too.

With your AP you only get a free aperitiff at table service restuarants (A white wine cocktail or orange juice per meal, with the exception of Annette's Diner) with an AP not at buffets I'm afraid.

We took our own can's with us bought from the Supermarket :)

With your AP you only get a free aperitiff at table service restuarants (A white wine cocktail or orange juice per meal, with the exception of Annette's Diner) with an AP not at buffets I'm afraid.

We took our own can's with us bought from the Supermarket :)

That's odd, we've been given our free drinks with meals at Plaza Gardens, Agrabah Café and Beaver Creek. I guess we'll see what happens on Monday when we go!

That is quite odd. I've not ever been given a drink at they Cheyenne with my AP. Fingrs crossed you get one :goodvibes

hi all

think we will try it nxt mth too 21euro seems great value, anyone know if you need to reserve a table or can we just turn up. prob go about 8ish (park closes at 7)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter