Cost of Breakfast Buffet at the Radisson

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
Can anyone tell me how much the breakfast buffet at the Radisson at Port Canaveral costs?? We don't have the package that includes breakfast so if we have breakfast at the hotel we'll pay for it separately. Also, do you think it's worth paying for, since it's not included?? Thanks!

We just ate there the morning of our May 8th Cruise. It was ok, service or at least our waitress was lousey. It was either 7.95 or 8.95 can't remember for sure.

If you can grab a quick snack and then hold out until you get on the boat around noon time, eat then.

Another option is the McDonalds directly across the street. That worked well for us.

We had room service which turned out to be an unknowingly great idea! They had run out of something we ordered and were very accomodating to give us a subsitute that was of equal or high calibur. The person they had bring the food to the room was great and service was prompt. It probably wasn't any more expensive than what you'd pay for a buffet.

And yes, McDonalds is an alternate choice. There is also a Perkins Restaurant further down the road (not in walking distance though) which is decent as well. Also a Dunkin' Donuts.

It seemed to me to be expensive and not worth while. Very crowded, spent more time in line than eating. They kept running out of things, had to stand by the bacon and wait for it to come out to get any.

Given that the lunch buffet was great, I wish we'd done McD's - or brought along enough pop tarts and some orange juice to hold us over.

Think I will stick to McDonalds since we can almost all eat for the price of one at the Raddison and besides I know the kids will eat it. :goodvibes

The phone number to the Radisson is 321-784-0000

They might have a kids price for breakfast.............

If anything they have the most awesome waffles and
we have never had a bad meal there.

Also, if by any chance you get hungry and need a
quick fix you must try the key lime parfait -
plain OMGOSH!!!!

It was great

Dana :)

Ugh, we have stayed at the Raddison twice, and the buffets looked less than appetizing..that seemed to be the only drawback.

If you have a car..head to grills for breakfast. Very inexpensive and delicious..they open around 6 or 6:30. We always eat there before boarding the ship.

Thanks for the replies, everyone :) We'll definitely get breakfast someplace else. lol

I definitely do not recommend the Radisson for their Dinner buffets or Breakfast buffet. Service and food are not that great!
First time we stayed there (this will be our 3rd) we asked if we could just order bagels, coffee and juice so we could take to the pools because we let the kids go swimming in the morning before we got ready for cruise. Well, did that confuse them! Next time we stayed there, they said NO. We went to Mcdonalds. Dinner buffet was not good either! We ate next door for lunch one time and that was decent!

You can always head next door to Zachary's for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's your good ole' traditional diner food, not to bad.
We love their Fried Calamari, not for breakfast thou. Good Greek food selection.
DH and I get carry-out from there, sit by the pool and eat while our DD swims. She's a Mc.D girl herself.

There's also a pizza restaurant next door, sorry can't remember the name of it but it did have same good food.

Best thing to do is to get a menu from both places.

I'm from New Jersey, I love diner food. :p

Are Zachary's and the pizza place within walking distance?? Thanks again! :)

The pizza place is called Kelsey's. It's a sit-down restaurant that serves Italian food. They are right next door to the hotel. So close that their parking lot backs up to the Radisson's parking lot. They offer carry-out. I saw one guy coming out with his arms full of carry-out and walking it back to the hotel. I Haven't eaten there, but I checked out their menu and it looked good.

I myself plan to show up at the ship straving, gotta start leaving room for all that food I'll be eating for the next 7 days :lol:

All kidding aside, we'll have something lite in the room and plan on eating on board.

Were is that duncan donuts, I'm more concerned about a good cup of coffee that morning!

Good Question! They closed the DD around here and my supply of Tim Horton's coffee from Canada (thank you Dear Sisters) sometimes dwindle plus I am not bringing a coffeemaker with me. I love DD coffee but don't mind McDonalds if there is no other choice. I can see myself just walking over to Dunkin Donuts and let the three boys (DH and DS's) going to McDonalds. Is DD in walking distance of the Raddison?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter