Cost of Black Adult Mickey Ears?

mrs.explorer1977

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone who had been to Disney World recently can tell me how much a set of Mickey ears runs nowadays? I'm looking to get them with the gold "freehand" embroidery from the shop on Main Street?

TIA for any help!

Just bought them in August for $8.95 US - no embroidery though. My nephew got the pirate Mickey ears for $14.95 - really neat!

I don't remember what the cost was, but I know you can get the stitching done in MK for free. There is a little place beside the Snow White Ride, right on the corner in Fantasy Land that sells the ears (a variety of different styles) and will put the names on them. The only down side is that you have no say in the colour of thread etc., but the last 3 times I've been it's been gold. If you want something specific whether it be stitching or colour, there is a place Downtown but it will cost extra.

get the stitching done in MK for free.
I've read recently that even in the magic kingdom there is a charge now. Maybe someone going this week could confirm?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter