Cost for a wetsuit on SCUBA excursions?

stampinshauna

Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L
Here's a question for anyone who has done a SCUBA dive as part of a DCL excursion...

Do you know how much a wetsuit rental is? I know all other gear is provided.

We were told it would be an additional charge of $10.00 to rent a shorty wetsuit per person. This was on the Disney scuba excursion in St. Thomas last December. However, we ended up not being charged by the scuba shop at all for the wetsuit.

Depends on where you are, but the going industry average is about 10.00 as posted above.

my recollection is around $10.00.

I did bring my own wetsuit once. But after enduring my DW's comments about the ripeness of the suit as it dried, I've decided that the cost of the rental is money well spent.

My husband was offered a $10 rental for a wetsuit on the 2 tank dive in Grand Cayman about 2 weeks ago.

It was $10; however, the sizes available are the standard sizes. My DH has a very broad chest but is narrower through the waist (that sounds odd) and the wetsuits they had available did not fit him right and they did not have a wetsuit that would fit our DD. So we bought her one for $25 and lugged it with us.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping it wouldn't be too much, we can do $10 or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter