Cost Estimate Spreadsheet

Thanks for the offer; the DH and I would love to take a look at the spreadsheet that you worked out. Our e-mail address is pops2003@aol.com. We are new to DVC and are taking our first trip home to BWV this November. We can't wait!!

boudreaux0, are you planning on sending this spreadsheet anytime soon?

Or, has anyone else received the spreadsheet yet that might forward it to me?

We're looking seriously into a DVC investment and would like to have it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

garretts92@hotmail.com

I am thinking of buying into the DVC and so Ive been reading this board the last couple of weeks. Just registered on this board so I could get your spresdsheet. It sounds like it would help with the number crunching. If you could send it to Ken: kaklusek@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Ken

Please send me an e-mail of your spreadsheet. It is exactly what I need. Thank you in advance.

If it would be easier you can send me the spread sheet, and I will post it on a website so that you don't have to keep emailing people.

You then could just post the web address (I just have a generic address not a disney site) instead.

Thanks!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

andrea@utahbrides.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter