Cost/contact for vow renewals?

mlt1128

Earning My Ears
DH and I will celebrate our 5 year anniversary the day before we sail. It's been a little bit of a rough year, and I would love to renew our vows with just our little family if it is possible...as a surprise to him. Has anyone done this? Who would I contact?

DH and I will celebrate our 5 year anniversary the day before we sail. It's been a little bit of a rough year, and I would love to renew our vows with just our little family if it is possible...as a surprise to him. Has anyone done this? Who would I contact?

I looked into this a couple of years ago.

Go to the disney website and look for vow renewals/weddings. There is a section there for DCL and a phone number to get prices. Different types and cost. Sorry I lost the link.. after my hard drive crashed...:rolleyes1

If you are going on the Western, I can recommend The Grand Old House in Grand Cayman. my wife and I just had a vow renewal on the 10/4 cruise and it was beautiful (even with the rain). It turned out to be alot cheaper than doing it on the boat.

Mark

Can you give me a ballpark figure, as that is one of our stops? The ship is pretty pricey, considering I wasn't looking for a full blown reception!

I believe the lowest price was $395 for the basic package. Ours was actually $890 as I wanted the cake and the photographer. The website says that you only get 40 pictures from the photographer, but we actually received a cd with 138 pictures on it. Desiree the planning person was wonderful as was Jim Gates the photographer and the officiant (who's name I forgot). From what she told me you can do it in the pavilion right on the water (which we did) or on the beach which is about two minutes agay. You can see the pictures that Jim did at http://www.griffintwins.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=Grand_Cayman_Vow_Renewal;photo_height=500 I have other shots that I took of the restuarant and wedding pavilion that I haven't posted yet.

Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter