• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cosplay

DisneyDetective

DIS Veteran
My brother and I are going to the Scottish Comic-Con for the first time next week and we are going to wear Minion stuff, has anyone ever been to the same or similar event and if so do you cosplay?

I don't, but my friend does. She goes to Salt Lake City's Comi-Con and her whole family Cos Plays. I love her pics.

Took my daughters to a local one - both of them dressed up. DD11 was corpse bride?? DD15 was "Dipper" from Gravity Falls. At least 20 people wanted pictures of "Dipper". I've never seen the show LOL

I don't go but my son went with his friend and his dad. They all dressed up as characters from Dr Who. From my understanding some people dress up a little, some go all out, and some don't bother. So whatever you do you'll fit right in :)

My oldest daughter does a little cosplay when she goes to anime cons. She doesn't go as all out as some of them do, though. I think it's great when people dress up - I love seeing all the costumes.

Been cosplaying for several years now. Its a blast. Have a good time and enjoy yourself. pirate:

No pics, cosplayers?

I want to see your outfits! Unless they're not DIS-appropriate, of course. In that case, I *really* want to see them! :P

I dont, but I work with a girl who is heavily into it. She makes her own costumes for MNSSHP, MegaCon and last year she went to DragonCon. Her costumes are amazing, and I love following along with her as she makes them.

I was at NY Comic Con last year. YES people dress up!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter