Cosmic Rays

Yes, it is mobbed, yes it is chaotic....but it has a lot of choices, a really good fixings bar and if you sit out side on the deck looking at the hub it is somewhat quiet. I have eaten at Pinnochio's, CHH and did not like either. Food was a little stale and warmed over. Pecks Bill's was pretty decent too.

Face it, we are all at a theme park. Disney or not, it's not gonna' be Tavern on the Green.

Thank heavens Sunny is back! Cosmic Ray's is a must do for us every trip BUT we go early!! Around 10:45 or 11 early. I always get the rotisserie chicken (which has never let me down). It is mission critical though to get there before lunch time. By 11:30 or 11:45 the place is mobbed and it gets dirty really quickly. I guess it's super convenient for people in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland so it gets busy and stays busy. I love it in the late morning before everyone gets there. Sunny is cute and the little burger bar is fresh and neat. If we can't get there by 11, we avoid it like the plague.

Cosmic Rays is my least favorite place in the entire Magic Kingdom - and possibly Walt Disney World. I went in there to use the bathrooms during last trip and I felt like I was in the middle of a school cafeteria. It was dirty, loud, and chaotic. I can't imagine eating there, cool audio animatronic alien or not!

We have eaten there several times and the food is decent. I mainly go there for the Carrot Cake. We always eat lunch right at 11 so it is never crazy busy. Our favorite CS in MK is CHH for the fried Shrimp dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter