Cosmic Ray's vs Pecos Bill. Which do you prefer...

Pecos. Seems less chaotic - seating is broken up better. Food is better, too, as far as QS food goes.

Pecos for sure. DH and I enjoyed the food, as did the kids. Cosmic service was terrible when we went.

Pecos for better food. NB Guac is now extra cost. Still love Sonny Eclipse. But just step in for a visit now & then.

The food at either is pretty meh, if it's an option for you I would honestly rather eat something packed from home (less $ and probably just as tasty) or, if you're with other people split an entree for the protein and then buy yourselves some tasty snacks to fill up on.

If you're determined to go to one, the food at Pecos was marginally better than Cosmic Ray's, although the guac was free when I went. So lame that they charge for it now! Also Cosmic Ray's was more hectic/crowded. We ate in the lounge with Sonny Eclipse and although I am a kid at heart I didn't find the show particularly charming.

I know you didn't ask, and maybe you are looking for a place to spend QS credits, but if paying out of pocket I would definitely go with The Plaza over either Pecos or Ray's. Much more relaxing atmosphere, better quality food, and it costs roughly the same or a couple dollars more at The Plaza. For instance, you can get a Reuben, tuna sandwich, or club sandwich for $15, which is roughly what one of the larger cheeseburgers would cost at Ray's. That said, you'd need reservations or might have a fair bit of a wait, and I'm not sure what the reservation situation is right now at The Plaza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter