Cosmic rays or pecos bills?

I do not feel my trip is complete without a stop at Pecos Bill. Just something about it. Love the fixings bar!

I like Cosmic ray's for the variety of different entrees to select from grilled chicken sandwiches to burgers and ribs. I look forward to the fixins' bar and find them to be almost the same between the two restaurants. I find a way to put onions and mushrooms on anything I order. :goodvibes

I have to say Cosmic Ray's, just for the wide variety of foods...
However, we love both because they have cheese sauce! :love:

The fixins' bar is a toss up in my opinion, Ray's probably has a better variety. For me the difference breaker is the fact that Sonny Eclipse is at Ray's, of course you have to be up for that type of out-of-this-world humor.

I picked Pecos Bills because it is closer to Splash Mountain and where we want to get a seat for the 3pm parade.

Cosmic Rays is too far for me to work into my plan

It's really a toss up for me, but I did like my taco salad at Pecos Bill's. Topped it with all sorts of goodies. Not bad at all.

On our last two trips, we have been to both for lunch, and both times, CR's won for quality, service and cleanliness. Both times at PB's we waited an exceedingly long time for lukewarm burgers, and the fixin's bar was missing major ingredients that we wanted. We waited again for the ingredients which were never brought out (in the time we were willing to wait). This made us sad, because we love the theme of PB's and we are more Frontierland than Tomorrowland types, but we will stick to CR's for the forseeable future.

I prefer the variety of Cosmic Rays. I tried the roasted vegetable sandwich on my last trip and really liked it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter