• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Correction...The Reservation System Was Back Up!! It is now down again...

Called again this evening. After going through the whole automated part, a rep tells me that the system is still down and they don't think it will be up again until tomorrow.

I am trying to make a fantasmic dinner pkg so i have to speak with someone.

I really hope they have it up and running by tomorrow. You would think that they might have at least one part up :sad2:

I just checked and it is still down.

We can't even pre register for the room and we leave on Sat.

It's showing as up for me, but I still cant bring up any of my reservations, even with the conf. numbers :confused3

I'm almost afraid to try again. I need a reservation for Saturday night. I thought I had one, couldn't find it and the system wouldn't let me log on...what a pain in the neck!!

None of my ressies are showing. Can't even bring them up with confirmation #. We are leaving in less than 9 days!!

Goog thing I called a few days ago and made sure they still had everything. Think I may call again since this last "upgrade".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter