Correct way to enter the shower

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I was having an argument with my homie ( I always wanted to say homie :rotfl:), when getting in the shower , you turn the water on, then do you enter from the back side of shower or where the nozzles are ?

Rotfl! I always enter where the water is, but my homie (aka mother) used to tell me not to do that in case the water is too hot.

Always the backside. I don't want to be right in the water until I'm sure it's not too hot.

That depends. I have two peeping toms who like to be in the bathroom when I shower, so I have to enter around them. (Seriously. I have two male cats who like to watch me shower. One likes water, the other one just can't get over his amazement at his people's choice for cleanliness.)

Nozzle.

I let the shower warm up & know the exact centimeter of the setting so I know it's safe. :rotfl:

(Can you tell I have issues with strange showers?) :lmao:

at the nozzles, just seems more natural :confused3

That depends. I have two peeping toms who like to be in the bathroom when I shower, so I have to enter around them. (Seriously. I have two male cats who like to watch me shower. One likes water, the other one just can't get over his amazement at his people's choice for cleanliness.)

Lol...we have one little girl cat who always has to be in the bathroom when we shower. She's a weirdo.

We have a shower stall so I enter through the door, but if I'm in a regular shower with a curtain, I always enter through the back...it would be weird to get in by the nozzle.

just re-read the original question and have a question....Low Key, were you arguing with your "homie" while you were about to get in the shower????....not that there's anything wrong with that:rotfl: I get real freaked out in hotel rooms where there is just an enclosed shower and no tub. You open then door, there's the nozzles straight ahead....what to do????? Left or right or dead on???:confused3:rotfl:

The farthest from the showerhead that I can! This way if the water is too hot or too cold I can use the shower curtain to block the water from hitting me while I hope back out! ::yes::

Backside. The real reason being my bathroom is really small, and the toilet is mere inches away from the front of the shower (where the nozzle is). Trying to squeeze through that space to get into the shower would be impractical and maybe a bit hazardous.

My favorite thing to do when I was mad at hubby was to turn the nozzle directly towards the door. When he turned on the shower it hit him in the face. :thumbsup2 He caught on. He did it to me too. We both caught on. :rotfl2:

I never noticed until just now, but when I get in my (glass) shower, I enter on the nozzle side, however when I get into a shower that has a shower curtain I get in on the opposite side. :confused: I wonder why I do that? :confused3 :rotfl2:

And the water always goes on first. The water heater is in the basement and our showers are on the second floor. It takes awhile for the hot water to get up there. :rotfl:

just re-read the original question and have a question....Low Key, were you arguing with your "homie" while you were about to get in the shower????....n

:lmao:, nooooo, i worte that wrong and my homie is a she anyway ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter