Correct times at port?

jcandtjsmom

Earning My Ears
Anyone who has just recently been on the Western cruise know which times in port are correct? I have conflicting information and we have excursions booked through independent tour companies rather than through Disney and I don't want to miss the boat!!:sail:

This is what the official Disney Cruise Line website has for times at port:

Saturday Port Canaveral — 4:00 p.m.
Sunday Key West 11:30 a.m. 7:30 p.m.
Monday At Sea — —
Tuesday Grand Cayman 7:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday Cozumel 9:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m.
Thursday At Sea — —
Friday Castaway Cay 9:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Saturday Port Canaveral 7:35 a.m. —

This is what cruisecal.com has for times:

Port Canaveral 7:35 AM 4:00 PM
Key West 11:30 AM 9:30 PM
at sea
Grand Cayman 7:30 AM 4:30 PM
Cozumel 10:30 AM 10:00 PM
at sea
Castaway Cay 9:30 AM 4:30 PM

The DCL ones are correct. The Mexico day is a lot shorter. They have huge postings as you get off too. Remember the time changes though. You start off with US Eastern time at Port Canaveral. I think when we got to Mexico, we were back to central and back to Eastern @ Castaway Cay. They announce it each night overhead and on the tv. We would also ask at dinner each night. I do remember changing my watch upon arrival in Florida, Pulling into Mexico and back to FL again after Cozumel. Days at sea are always Eastern according to the ship. Have Fun.:thumbsup2

You're welcome. I know Sue (mom of 3 boys) sent her Eastern navigators to wdwinfo.com but they aren't online there yet and neither are my western.

Barb and Tony have mine up on their site http://castawayclub.com. Earlier this morning the link wasn't working correctly but it is fixed now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter