Coronado Springs...

babyyeti

Earning My Ears
is awesome:cool1: I've stayed at a lot of Disney hotels and Coronado is one of my favorite. It is beautiful, has the best foodcourt and great bus service. I recommend it to anyone planning a trip.

is awesome:cool1: I've stayed at a lot of Disney hotels and Coronado is one of my favorite. It is beautiful, has the best foodcourt and great bus service. I recommend it to anyone planning a trip.
Did you just return from a trip?

ps - I agree too!!

Cool... I've heard nothing but great things about CSR. My boys are looking forward to the DigSite and arcades. I hear the food at Pepper Market is pretty good. So as long as the room is OK.. I will be happy.

We arrive on Saturday.....Can't wait !!!

:surfweb: I agree totally, especially if you are on the meal plan. I had, as a counter service meal a very good (cooked to order) steak with steak fries and drink as a counter service meal, much better than the counter service
meals that we had at Carribean Beach.:cool1:

:love: we loved the resort and are planning our third trip to the world and intend on staying at CSR again:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter