Coronado Springs Tips or Advice?

JennTCanuck

Earning My Ears
We have never stayed at Coronado before, and since POR was booked, we decided to try. Any helpful hints I should know? Also, do they do anything special for the kids here? At POR our daughter received mardi gras beads all the time at the gift shop.

CSR is not my favorite resort but im sure you guys will have a blast! look over the resort map and find the closest building to the pool or the main food area (its a huge resort, so this could save some sore feet at the end of the day). Im not sure of any children activities but i am sure other dis-members will have a better idea. Have a great trip :)

The Coronado is our favorite resort that is not a DVC resort. We've stayed nine times and have had a great stay each and every time (including our 25th wedding anniversary).

We love the theme of the resort, the walks along the paths with the courtyards lit up, sitting in a courtyard and just taking a break, the queen beds, the sliding doors separating the bedroom from the bathroom area, getting a massage, the great main pool and the largest hot tub of all the moderates.

Be sure to check out the "unofficial" thread for more info and recent reviews and photos: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2828206

Yes, CSR has poolside activities for the kids in the afternoon. You will want to visit the CSR thread on these boards to find out which area to request that puts you in a location best for your family. We requested Cabanas 88 to be close to the pool and a short walk frommain building. We didn't get our request, but they still put us close to the pool in Ranchos 7 and that was a short distance to the pool. I didn't think I would like the "feel" of the Ranchos area, but I was wrong. It was very nice. CSR is a very big resort when it comes to walking if you have little kids that aren't in strollers, but for anyone else, it is very manageable and very beautiful to walk from place to place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter