Coronado Springs - Tell me the good and Bad!

It's exactly the same, almost. At PO, the buses are the only option for transportation. As for dining, you have many choices at WDW. You don't have to eat at the PM.

But PO resorts have there faithful, you being one of them. Just because I don't care for them doesn't mean anyone else has to listen to me. I'm just voicing my opinion.

Actually, I'm not really a POR "faithful". My family stayed there in 2006 (and at POFQ about 14 years earlier) and had a wonderful vacation. We enjoyed POR well enough, but we never used the food court or the pool, and I have even posted before that mousekeeping was good, but not great. I have said that I would probably try another resort next time, because I like experiencing different places. I believe I even said I might try CSR next time! But the buses at POR were never a problem for us. So that is why I post on threads about the POR/POFQ busses. I hate for anyone considering staying at POR/POFQ to just assume that the buses will be horrible. I'm sure people have had problems, but it is not always the case. Just as people can have problems at CSR, it is not always the case there either.

:surfweb: We stayed at the resort in 2006 and absolutely loved it:banana:

Bad: :mad: It is a big resort, we were is Casistas #1 which is right next to the pepper market. This location was a pretty decent walk from the Dig site pool. its a convention hotel, we had some kind of police/security convention, a number of fellows with short hair cuts and badges and some kind of shriners convention (they werent shriners, some type of midwest equivalent i guess. although unlike the first poster here, we didnt have any issues or problems with these folks or their conventions. My only real complaint was regarding the intra resort shuttle, an extended golf cart that supposedly will give you a ride. well we waited at the dig pool site one nite for it and it never came and I never saw a guest getting a ride in it.

Good: :thumbsup2 well it is a very pretty resort, but so is CBR and I am sure the other resorts are just as pretty. Pepper market was excellent. the food choices due to it being one of disneys (theres three others) convention resorts results in there being many more food choices in the pepper market for counter service meals. and the food was excellent. :banana: The pool was awsome, we went one evening, no one bothered my wife and it was not very crowded, we were there in July and maybe the convention business is less busy or less rowdy. :confused3 so there were no problems, and the slide was cool, very long into water shallow enough for my 7 year old to have no problems. The buses to the parks from CSR seemed like it was better than from CBR where we stayed the year before. The wait in the morning seemed much shorter and I guess the park is situated centrally in Disney World so the trips were short,the only interm stop was the bus to AK which stopped at typhoon lagoon 1st. We had no problems getting to AK in time for our Restrantasourus Breakfast reservations prior to the park opening. All in all we had a wonderful experience at CSR.

However, besides the night we went to the pool, we are the kind of disney folks who spend virtually every available minute at the parks so keep that in mind when you read my review. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter