Coronado Springs room request

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by 2disneyagain, Sep 27, 2003.

1. 2disneyagain

2disneyagain Earning My Ears

Apr 15, 2003
    I just booked a ressie at Coronado Springs for Christmas Week, but I have never stayed here before and was wondering if anybody has any suggestions of what to request for a room. I think I would like to be near the food court, but I also think I would like water view. Is there beach area with hammocks like CB? I would appeciate any help anybody could give.

P.S. Does anybody know how I can change my counter? It is from my June trip.
  2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ~Sparkly~Zoe

~Sparkly~Zoe Happiness is seeing your ex on a milk carton.

Jul 3, 2003
    I would suggest Cabanas 9B.
  4. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

May 14, 2000
    Any of the cabanas would be great. Check out my website for pics and info below
  5. LJP

LJP Mouseketeer

Mar 8, 2001
    We've just returned from a stay there and were initially in Ranchos 6A. We had a great view of the lake - it was opposite the food hall though but as the room smelled of smoke we requested a move and found ourselves in Casitas 1 - I loved the theming here - little paths and gardens with fountains and only a 5 minute walk to the main building. Enjoy your stay - it's a great resort.