Coronado Springs room closest to main and pool and Pepper market?...Mario?

HeatherPage

<font color=darkcoral>Proud mommy, wife and WDW fa
I'm sorry if this has been gone over before. We're checking in next Sunday (hopefully no later than 9:30 a.m.) so I'm hoping we'll be able to get the section we request. Right now I've requested closest to the Dig site in the Ranchos section. Are there any sections (Be it Ranchos, Cabanas or the Casitas) where it is no more than a five minute walk to the Dig site and the Pepper Market? I thought I read somewhere that there was a Cabana section that was only a five minute walk to both areas, but I can't find where I read that, and if so does anyone know the section and building number of such a location?

Thanks for any help!

cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site over the wooden bridge

cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building.

cabana 8b and 9a are inbetween the 2 above.

ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

These are your best options. Have a great time. I'll be checking in as you are leaving.

Thanks, I knew you'd come through! I'll print this out to take with me. Have a great time yourself!

We arrived early (about 10:30am) on our trip last October and the room we requested in Cabanas 9B was not going to be ready until 3pm. We opted for a room that was ready in Ranchos 7B, so that we could stow the gear and hit AK.

We should've waited. I could've thrown a baseball and hit the Dig Site, but Cabanas is much closer to everything else, and isn't far from the Dig Site at all.

Don't forget some folks request a late checkout which will delay housekeeping from getting into the rooms.

Okay, I've just called and changed my location request to Cabanas 9B. Wish us luck!!!

Thanks again everyone!

Wish us luck!!!
Pixie dust and lots of luck!!! I read your original e-mail wrong. I'll be getting there the same week as you on Thursday. Look for me in cabana 9b.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter