Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can´t pay the tip in PP with the room key? thats bad... normaly we pay everything with the key, so that we must not take any money with us

we found out later that it's only dinner that you can't do that. Breakfast and lunch buffet you can :confused3

Just came back from our 7 night stay.
Beautiful resort got cabana 9A.
Did online check in didn't save much time.
This was our 2nd time at disney...first trip was at All Star music. Did not think it was worth the upgrade to moderate this trip. If we go back we would do another All star or pop century.

Way too early....7:30pm and the bar 6 :confused3:confused3 and the movie screen is so small

I'm completely baffled as to why the bar is not open in the evenings, as that's when a lot of people go to the pool after a day in the parks. They lost a small fortune in margarita money from me by not having evening hours. :rotfl2:

Subscribing since I just booked CSR for two nights in October. After looking at just the pics on the first page I'm really looking forward to it.:goodvibes

Are there any places to refill a mug late or very early? (After midnight, 5-6am)

How do you "subscribe?"

Thanks!

Towards the top of this page, on the right hand side, you will see a "Thread Tools" button. Click on the little arrow and one of the choices will be "Subscribe to this thread".

Towards the top of this page, on the right hand side, you will see a "Thread Tools" button. Click on the little arrow and one of the choices will be "Subscribe to this thread".

Thank you so much for your quick reply!

When we were staying at CSR last week there was a bounce back offer for free dining for Aug 2013 don't remember the exact dates but I did bring the flyer home. We loved our stay at CSR and tried to book it for next Aug but there was no rooms available so we booked POR. We prefer the theming at CSR we loved strolling around the resort at night it's so pretty and relaxing. Linda :)

12 days!! I am not doing online check in because the options I want are not listed on the survey. I'll just check in when we get there.

We could use some pixie dust. I'm on antibiotics for bronchitis and am slowly getting better but am not 100% yet. My main worry is dd, coughing a lot and congested. The doctor switched her allergy meds, but so far no improvement. I'm very worrying about this morphing into an ear infection before our flight and trip. I told dd to let me know ASAP if her ears hurt or feel clogged and I'll take her back to the doctor. Prayers and PD for quick healing and no ear infections are appreciated! :flower3:

8 more until we head out. :cool1:

Also still looking for any places to refill a mug late or very early? (After midnight, 5-6am)

Hi everyone!! I actually stayed at CSR in July for a conference but I was so busy with that and with the parks that I feel like I barely explored the resort. I'm going again in January 2013 with my family and we've booked a junior suite. Does anyone have any recommendations about potential requests related to ideal suite locations? I believe that most of them are in the Casitas....but does anyone know if there are certain blocks that have water views ...........or are they located on all 3 floors .........or do any have decent views of any fireworks, etc?? I'm looking for any insight...

Thanks!!!
Jen

Hey there.

I am new to this forum. Our family always stays at the Beach Club each August so I spend most of my time on the Beach Club forum.

I am heading down to WDW for my annual December conference and I received a great rate at Coronado Springs. $620 for 4 nights (room only). Since I have never stayed at CS before I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the resort since I am totally clueless on it.

I will be traveling alone so I would prefer to be as close to the main building as possible and I also prefer an upper level room. Convenience is key for me.

Also any recommendations for dining options would be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!!

J

Hey there.

I am new to this forum. Our family always stays at the Beach Club each August so I spend most of my time on the Beach Club forum.

I am heading down to WDW for my annual December conference and I received a great rate at Coronado Springs. $620 for 4 nights (room only). Since I have never stayed at CS before I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the resort since I am totally clueless on it.

I will be traveling alone so I would prefer to be as close to the main building as possible and I also prefer an upper level room. Convenience is key for me.

Also any recommendations for dining options would be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!!

J

You've come to the right place. Check out the first page of this thread. It has everything you need to know! Enjoy! :thumbsup2

We're there 2 weeks from tomorrow! Taking our bags with us on the plane/Magical Express and heading right down to the pool.

...Or maybe the Laguna Bar. Depends on my day at work :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter