Coronado Springs Resort: Bringing an air mattress

Abharmagic

DIS Veteran
Hello-

4 of us booked in a 4 person room. My son is a kicker and we get sick of it by about day 3 of vacation- he's a tiny thing, but a kicky little bugger that travels around the bed all night- lol.

Anyhow. Our resort and room is a dedicated 4 person to a room resort. I am not interested in switching resorts or booking a different room category. Just curious to hear from those who have brought an air mattress and used it in their room.

I was worried to bring one as we are staying in a room that is for 4 people. There are only 4 of us going, on reservation, etc. I was concerned if I brought an air mattress and had it set up in the room it would look like we had 5 people in the room and we'd "get in trouble" (whatever that may mean- charged for additional person, made to move to a 5 person room, etc.) I don't know, I would love to bring the air mattress I just don't want to be seen as breaking the rules in any way- in other words I don't want to incur any additional fees b/c they think we are putting more people in a room than we paid for/booked.

Experience with this? Anyone ever had maids/management/etc. say anything about air mattress in their 4 person room?

AND, if you did use rollaway/airmattress at CSR where is the best place to put it?

Hello-

4 of us booked in a 4 person room. My son is a kicker and we get sick of it by about day 3 of vacation- he's a tiny thing, but a kicky little bugger that travels around the bed all night- lol.

Anyhow. Our resort and room is a dedicated 4 person to a room resort. I am not interested in switching resorts or booking a different room category. Just curious to hear from those who have brought an air mattress and used it in their room.

I was worried to bring one as we are staying in a room that is for 4 people. There are only 4 of us going, on reservation, etc. I was concerned if I brought an air mattress and had it set up in the room it would look like we had 5 people in the room and we'd "get in trouble" (whatever that may mean- charged for additional person, made to move to a 5 person room, etc.) I don't know, I would love to bring the air mattress I just don't want to be seen as breaking the rules in any way- in other words I don't want to incur any additional fees b/c they think we are putting more people in a room than we paid for/booked.

Experience with this? Anyone ever had maids/management/etc. say anything about air mattress in their 4 person room?

I think bringing an air mattress is pretty common, either kids too old to share a bed, or one person in the party being unpleasant to sleep with. I've seen a couple of other threads where they said housekeeping even left extra bedding for them.

Depending on level of the resort, some have roll away beds that Disney provides too. As long as you don't have more people staying in the room than the maximum occupancy, I think you're fine.

Thanks. We are staying at CSR. A roll away would be even better IMO. We are driving, so I am just going to throw the twin air mattress in the car and see how it goes. As I said- by day three no one wants to sleep with el-kick-o :)

We actually bring two and have never had a problem. We stay at riverside a lot. The kids love sleeping on them. We leave them inflated and just stand them up in the corner every morning.

There is a pic on here somewhere where someone placed the roll away bed near the window.
Anyone know how much a roll away bed costs? I think we will have to do this also!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter