Coronado Springs pool temp?

blueswoman

Earning My Ears
Yay, our trip is only a few days away....

We last stayed in CS in Feb 2002. at that time, the temps were about 65-68 degrees, very comfortable, but the CS pool was freezing. I thought it was supposed to be heated? Or is it that if the temps are only in the 60's, even a heated pool will feel cold?

Anyway, I was wondering what to expect of the pool next week: according to weather.com Orlando temps are supposed to be in the upper 70's. If anyone has stayed at CS in the past week, how was the pool??

Thanks for any information, and see you at the CS pool. I'll be the one with a drink in both hands :smooth:

blueswoman:teeth:

We were there just over a week ago. I thought the water was on the cool side.

I just return from CSR today. My family DS25 and DDIL both thought the pool was cool also. That only went in once and did not want to go back.

I had a fabulous trip, hated to leave.

:wave2:

We just got back from CSR this Monday. I did think the pool was a bit cool. Being from New England, it didn't bother us too much; I just kept picturing the snow we had gotten late last week. That was enough to warm the pool by a few degrees in our minds.;)

I will say that the hot tub was anything but hot. We started our trip at POR, and there my DS wouldn't even put his toes in the hot tub saying it was too hot. At CSR he was swimming around in it (it wasn't very crowded at the time:p )

I didn't think the POR pool was much warmer than CSR. Although my DD wanted to check out the Dragon Slide at POFQ, so we did on the last night we were in POR. That pool felt like bath water. It was so much warmer I had to joke with one of the lifeguards that they needed to share the hot water with Riverside. She thought that Riverside's pool was always shaded and didn't warm up during the day. I don't think that the sun could've heated the pool up that much more at POFQ, especially since that day was mostly overcast.:rolleyes:

PP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter