Coronado Springs -no more buffet

MahaloGirl

MahaloGirl
Just got back from a stay at Coronado Springs. When we arrive we ate at the Pepper Mill - great buffet. The day we left - Jan 1, 2013 - we ate there again. No buffet. We were told they were trying something new for 2013. Now you choose one station and pick from that station's menu. Still good food, just no more buffet.

Just got back from our annual Disney pilgrimage, we have stayed at Coronado springs because the quick service food was good.
Well it isn’t good any more, they have taken the fajitas off the menu, the Mexican dishes they have now come with no sides (even at dinner) and the burrito was inedible, due to the bad filling which included under cooked rice. Saw two customers returning hamburgers… Came the 1st time for a conference, not sure what I would have done with the food soooo bad and being basically trapped on the property. I will not stay here again and I will not be attending another conference at this location.

I was there in Feb for an early dinner and enjoyed the Pepper Market very much.

I had the Yucatecan Spiced Half Chicken with veggies. The chicken was perfectly cooked and had some glaze on it that I LOVED.

Another day I had the build your own salad which I had the CM put all of my favs on and that was another winner.

Other than overpriced, as everything in Dis is, I enjoyed the food! I like the whole a la carte - station thing.

Its a shame they got rid of the buffet. I liked the breakfast! It was a great value for a CS credit. Lunch was just "meh" thou.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter