Coronado springs jr suite ?

sanctus

Mouseketeer
Can anyone get me a link to photos of a CSR jr suite? Or the layout? We're a family of 5, and I'm just not sold on the POR with a trundle bed idea. I'm trying to choose between 2 allstar rooms or a jr suite at CSR.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

But I can't remember where! I'll keep looking and bump this up in case someone else has one!

D4D

Clicl on my CSR website below and click on the suite disney link at the bottom fo the page. Some of my other links have photos too.

Wow, Buzz2001, great work on that site!

I've always been curious about Coronado Springs myself, just because the architecture looked so interesting. I've been wanted to stop there ever since I saw a photo of the resort with the large fountain area (I'm a fountain freak, just built a second smaller fountain by our entrance in September.) Anyway, the decor is so well done the hotel looks more like a Deluxe than a moderate resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter