CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I wish I could answer your question. But I seldom get the desserts because I'm so full after eating my meal at Pepper Market. I know in September I got a chocolate chip cookie and DH and our friend got a Smoothie.

I wish I had that problem but unfortunally I always have room for dessert....and it shows:laughing:

I know I've seen this before, but I don't have the time to find the correct address to ship a package to CSR so I don't have to go to the business center to track it down. TIA

I know I've seen this before, but I don't have the time to find the correct address to ship a package to CSR so I don't have to go to the business center to track it down. TIA
The Coronado Springs Hotel is located at: 1000 West Buena Vista Drive; Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-1000; Telephone: (407) 939-1000; Fax: (407) 939-1001

I was about to ask for the address, but here it was. This site is great. We leave in the morning and will check in at CSR early Sunday. WOOHOO! Thanks for all the info. I'll let you know how our stay was when we get back. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!

I was about to ask for the address, but here it was. This site is great. We leave in the morning and will check in at CSR early Sunday. WOOHOO! Thanks for all the info. I'll let you know how our stay was when we get back. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!

Have a magical trip and Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

The Coronado Springs Hotel is located at: 1000 West Buena Vista Drive; Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-1000; Telephone: (407) 939-1000; Fax: (407) 939-1001

I thought I remember somoene saying something about needing a different address because their stuff went to the business center instead of the front desk??

There are so many people here who know what you need to know. ;) Which is great for me since I have RAM memory installed on my brain, emphasis on the R (random).

we are excited- we will be checking in on wednesday. I really have no preference where we stay as long as we are there! Im looking forward to getting a cup of coffee in the am and relaxing by the lake..

hmm...we check in next week. Last trip we had a really bad experience (more than one) with our food allergies and the Pepper Market. This time, Disney gave us a number to call and talk to someone there before we come to make arrangements for our dietary needs. I called, but no one answered. Got voice mail, left message, no one called back. I am not sure if this is just an indicator that we are not going to be receiving any help, or if I am calling the wrong number?

Anyone have any experience with this???

So, I was going to send my fax this weekend.

What else do I put on the fax? SHould I even mention that it's a "Birthday Trip"?

We are going as a birthday present for DD4 (not that I normally spend >$1K on birthday presents) But both her and DH's birthday are in the week before and mine is the week after.

Last time we went we went after Thanksgiving and actually flew home on her birthday due to work. Luckily my mom talked me into getting her a birthday button earlier in the week.

854470831_331c58d4aa.jpg

The little girl across from us had just turned three. They did not get a birthday button for her because she had turned three right before they arrived. Maybe it sounds selfish, but I felt like for as much as everything cost and as rarely as we get to go it was nice to make it a little extra special.

DH has never been. My mom took us twice, but it was a junket on a trip to Tampa to visit family. So it was overnight with two parks.

I am not taking advantage of the free birthday day as we fly in right after my DD4 and right before mine. Yes December is a rough month. No Birthday presents for anyone this year.

What would you consider the limits on the birthday thing? I understand that they wouldn't have time to make everyone's birthday special if everyone who had a birthday near their trip said it was their birthday.

Should I just drop it? DH would probably prefer if I didn't mention it was his first trip. Attention is not his thing.

Thanks. I love this thread and you have all been so helpful, so I thought I would ask your advice.

DD4 asked me to add these to my post -:bride: :hippie: :cheer2:

Has anyone stayed in the Business club level? What is offered in the way of breakfast/snack items? I'm wondering if the extra cost is worth it? Are the rooms for this level close by where breakfast and snacks are served. Is the Dig site close by? I have too many questions don't I? Thank you.:hug:

So, I was going to send my fax this weekend.

What else do I put on the fax? SHould I even mention that it's a "Birthday Trip"?

We are going as a birthday present for DD4 (not that I normally spend >$1K on birthday presents) But both her and DH's birthday are in the week before and mine is the week after.

Last time we went we went after Thanksgiving and actually flew home on her birthday due to work. Luckily my mom talked me into getting her a birthday button earlier in the week.

854470831_331c58d4aa.jpg

The little girl across from us had just turned three. They did not get a birthday button for her because she had turned three right before they arrived. Maybe it sounds selfish, but I felt like for as much as everything cost and as rarely as we get to go it was nice to make it a little extra special.

DH has never been. My mom took us twice, but it was a junket on a trip to Tampa to visit family. So it was overnight with two parks.

I am not taking advantage of the free birthday day as we fly in right after my DD4 and right before mine. Yes December is a rough month. No Birthday presents for anyone this year.

What would you consider the limits on the birthday thing? I understand that they wouldn't have time to make everyone's birthday special if everyone who had a birthday near their trip said it was their birthday.

Should I just drop it? DH would probably prefer if I didn't mention it was his first trip. Attention is not his thing.

Thanks. I love this thread and you have all been so helpful, so I thought I would ask your advice.

DD4 asked me to add these to my post -:bride: :hippie: :cheer2:

We are going April 27 through May 4 and my dd birthday is at the end of the month. When I rearranged our plans and they lady put in our ressie that the trip is to celebrate a birthday. They told me we could still get the cake and she could wear the button for the whole trip. My dd will be 5 at the end of May and they said she would love the attention. So we are going to go with it. It will be her and my MIL first trip, so they are both going to have that button also. My MIL doesn't like attention either, but she said she would wear the button along with my DD.

I have never gotten the kids a bday button in all the years we have gone there (we have gone in both their bday months over the years). This is though the very 1st year that we are going actually on my son's bday ( thanksgiving) so I will get him a button.I did mention it on our dinner reservations and ordered a 6 inch cake since their dessert that evening is pumpkin cheesecake and thats not going to go over too well with the bday boy. Im kinda glad its before the whole hype thing of going free for your bday promotion to tell you the truth.. Plus knowing my kids if somebody said happy birthday and it wasnt that actual date- they would say- its not my birthday it was such and such a date.. gotta love honesty in kids. ;) anyhow we are just so excited to come back to the CSR- its been awhile since we have stayed at this resort and its our family's favorite by far..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter