CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need to get from CSR to the Campgrounds for the Haunted Carriage ride on Oct 30th. Does anyone know how long the bus ride is around 5:30pm??

Thank you!

Next Saturday at this time we'll be landing in Orlando! Staying at an airport motel Saturday night and checking into CSR on Sunday! Getting excited! :)

If me order from Garden Grocer, will you receive it at the front desk?

Garden Grocer goes to Bell Services. After you check in at Registration, you can go to the fountain then turn left and you'll be at the bell stand. They can assist you in getting your groceries to your room.

Are they putting the queen beds in when they refurb the rooms starting in October?? Wish my trip wasn't october 4 1 12th because I would love to have a new room with queen beds.

Actually sereral of our buildings already have the queens in them.
As of now, Ranchos 6B, 7A, and 7B have them.

Actually sereral of our buildings already have the queens in them.
As of now, Ranchos 6B, 7A, and 7B have them.

Haven't seen you on the boards for awhile...we've missed you. We will be there in 22 days and can't wait. We have asked for Casitas--our favorite second; but my best friend and her DH have asked for Ranchos--maybe they'll be lucky and get one of the rooms with the queen beds.

JamesLynn,

It is great having someone who works at CSR on this list.
We will be at CSR from September 20-October 4 and have requested the Casitas. Do you have any idea when the renovations will be starting in the Casitas?
TIA

So are the whole rooms (the ones with queens beds) completed or is it just the beds? Also are there two queen beds in each room?

This info is probably somewhere, but I would like to book massages for my husband and I on our honeymoon....how early do I have to do that? And, what is the number I should call??

This info is probably somewhere, but I would like to book massages for my husband and I on our honeymoon....how early do I have to do that? And, what is the number I should call??

The phone number for the spa is: 407-939-3030. I made my reservation for my masage for our trip next month (I'm having the massage on the 8th) about two weeks ago. I think you are safe doing it a month ahead of time. However, the Coronado is not set up that you and your husband can have a massage in the same room--it is two separate rooms and there is no divider between them.

OMG In eight days I will be in Disney!!! I can't believe it. I'm so excited. I haven't made our itinerary yet. I haven't even begun packing but I'm ready.:bride:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter