Coronado Springs coffee maker

No 4 cup coffee maker. The rooms have one of those 2 single cup makers. Makes 2 one cups at a time. We just left there and that is what we had in our room. I don't know if they all have that but ours did.

Thanks for the quick response - bummer though:)
Do you if it was the kuerig type pod or the plastic slide in with a "pouch" of coffee?
I would like to bring my own as the coffee in WDW falls short IMHO except for a few select places.

Anyone have an "instant they like" - maybe...

Definitely not Keurig. They take individual soft pods, like Senseo. As far as instant goes Starbucks VIA is pretty good.

I think it is a Cuisinart and it makes two cups side by side. I'll try to find a picture. I think there is one on the CSR thread.

Edited to add:

I can't find a picture on the CSR thread, but I thought I saw one somewhere. I do know they are Cuisinart.

35iazpv.jpg

Thanks everyone ! So the Pod's from home should work yay, decent coffee. I am also going to give the Starbucks Via a try :)

So it looks like you cannot set the coffee up on a timer to just start making itself in the morning? Bummer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter