coronado info please

ajs1963

Earning My Ears
I am looking at requesting Rancho 7B- is it a 2 or 3 story building? Also it looks like (per the resort map) that 7-B is just a short walk from Cabanas 8-A. We are traveling with another party and they like the 'beachy' area and I like the Ranchos style. I thought we could request these buildings and be nearby.:idea:

I am looking at requesting Rancho 7B- is it a 2 or 3 story building? Also it looks like (per the resort map) that 7-B is just a short walk from Cabanas 8-A. We are traveling with another party and they like the 'beachy' area and I like the Ranchos style. I thought we could request these buildings and be nearby.:idea:

The Ranchos are the only section we've not stayed in, but I believe they are two stories. Ranchos 7B will be on one side of the pool and Cabanas 8A will be on the other side of the pool.

Ranchos 7B is a 3-story building and Cabanas is close by, but 7B is a bit of a hike from 8A, just because of the layout of the buildings.

We just stayed in 7A this past weekend and loved it! Shortest walk from a parking lot to our Disney room that I think we've ever had....well, other than our Fort Wilderness camp site. :)

Tim

We just had a great 3rd floor room overlooking the quiet pool at Ranchos 7B and loved it! 2 min walk to main pool and about 3-4 mins to Cabanas 8A.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter