Coronado during a conference in October question

lauracitawita

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Has anyone been to Coronado during the Gartner Symposium conference? What was it like?

We booked our flights earlier this week and just found out the conference is the same week.

We were thinking about staying at Coronado this time, but I'm wondering now if it will be a bad idea.

Also...historically, the week of the conference has been blacked out for deals I think. So...hoping for a magical pin! :wizard:

Thanks!

The symposium is being held at the Epcot area resorts (Swan, Dolphin, Yacht and Beach Club) as it was last year. In addition, they have reserved a block of rooms at CSR, AKL, CBR, POR, Boardwalk and several offsite hotels. I wouldn't expect you to see any impact, except that some of the rooms will be occupied by people going to the Swan and Dolphin instead of the parks. At last year's symposium, they had scheduled breakfasts and lunches as well as an evening at Hollywood Studios.

http://agendabuilder.gartner.com/SYM22/WebPages/Travel.aspx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter