Coronado-Cheer and Dance teams

I also read that the world dance teams are there from 4/23-25 at CSR.i am going to CSR the week of 4/23-30. I probably should change resorts.
Yes, we were due to check-out on the 23rd and decided to switch resorts even though it was just the end of our vacation that would be affected.

Depends on the week.
Summit is April 28 to May 01, which is about 1,000 teams, most teams are around 20 kids. This is a competition for ages 5 to 18, so a lot of little kids.
Worlds is May 8-10, not sure about the number of teams, but it is the older girls, ages 12+ and they are the more serious competitions.
Either way, it is going to be crowded and loud. These are the two biggest competitions in the world. I would argue Worlds may be better because the girls are more competitive and most have strict rules, i.e. no going in pools, only going to parks as a team, curfews; compared to the younger teams.

Cheer Worlds is for levels 6 & 7, and it is 4/23 to 4/25. Teams arrive a day or two earlier give or take. There are no little kids competing, most are high school and older.

Depends on the week.
Summit is April 28 to May 01, which is about 1,000 teams, most teams are around 20 kids. This is a competition for ages 5 to 18, so a lot of little kids.
Worlds is May 8-10, not sure about the number of teams, but it is the older girls, ages 12+ and they are the more serious competitions.
Either way, it is going to be crowded and loud. These are the two biggest competitions in the world. I would argue Worlds may be better because the girls are more competitive and most have strict rules, i.e. no going in pools, only going to parks as a team, curfews; compared to the younger teams.
No going in pools in Florida? Ouch that makes for a hot week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter