Cornbread? Where in DisneyWorld can I find?

It's A Happy Day

<font color=darkorchid>I am on a troll<br><font co
We only get to WDW about every 5 years but I remember on our last trip that Trails End had the BEST cornbread..... is it still there? Where in WDW can I get the best cornbread? And is there any way to get the recipe?

It's A Happy Day said:
We only get to WDW about every 5 years but I remember on our last trip that Trails End had the BEST cornbread..... is it still there? Where in WDW can I get the best cornbread? And is there any way to get the recipe?

We were at Trails End Wednesday night and they had cornbread. I might also add this was the best meal we've had all week!

We like the "Mealie Bread" at Bomas. It is the African form of cornbread. I try not to fill up with breads at buffets but I can't help myself when it comes to the Mealie Bread.

Delicious cornbread at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review.

I actually have the recipe for this cornbread and just made it last week.

Would love to have that recipe if you are willing to share?!

Whispering Canyon has my favorite. I make the recipe from AllEars all the time. In fact, when my family was there last October, my mom made a comment about how good the cornbread is and that it tastes just like the one I make. My response- "Wanna know why it tastes like mine?...I use their recipe" haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter