• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Corn Dogs?

I saw a sign for them in AK but couldn't get there b/c of parade much to DS's disappointment. Not sure the name of the kiosk.

The CornDog Nuggets are at the Starlight Cafe.Or whatever that place in Tomorrowland is called.

The Corn Dog nuggets were good. Just like mini corn dogs and equally as fattening.

There are corndogs on a stick at "Westward Ho Refreshments" in Frontierland (a food cart across from the Country Bears on the Rivers of America side). Had them at the end of Sept. 2009

They have them at a food cart on the boardwalk across from the pizza window. I always get one..

At Casey's they still have hot dog nuggets

I was starting to get worried, because I'm so looking forward to the corn dog nuggets at Casey's. I fell in love with them last trip. I hope they never get rid of them.

fyi- DL is going from all beef corndogs to beef/chicken combo. YUMMY . maybe wdw can be as lucky!

From what I saw at WDW the corn dogs looked like the Costco frozen kind. Nowhere did I see the fresh, hand dipped kind you can get at DL.

Agreed - the hand dip corn dogs at DL and FAR better than the frozen one's served at WDW

I was just there today and saw a kiosk in Adventure land, by the Tree House with corn dogs. I had never seen it before....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter