Corn Dogs As A Snack Option

LImom222

Mouseketeer
where can I find corn dogs at disney, and would they be available as a snack option or part of qs meal on the dining plan?

Casey's Corner in MK had corn dog nuggets as a CS meal. They used to have corn dog nuggets at Cosmic Rays (also CS) but discontinued those. DL has real corn dogs, but I haven't seen any at WDW.

Just remembering, I think someone said they had them on the Boardwalk, but don't know if they are on the dining plan or not.

Just remembering, I think someone said they had them on the Boardwalk, but don't know if they are on the dining plan or not.
There is a corn dog stand on the Boardwalk, but I don't think they take cards of any kind, even credit cards. Last time we tried to go there (probably early this year), they only took cash. Don't know if that has changed at all, we haven't tried to stop again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter