corel reef or spice road?

willis

Mouseketeer
We need to cancel one TS dinner. Which one would you cancel?
Coral reef or spice road? Spice road is at 7pm in October so will not be for illumination viewing.
:thanks: for all the help!

I would keep Spice Road Table. It is one of our very favorite restaurants. They have lots of really interesting items (at least more interesting than your typical WDW restaurant) and everything we have every ordered has been really yummy. Sitting out on the patio there is also a really nice way to relax while enjoying your meal.

I'd keep Spice Road, and actually see if you can modify the reservation to 7:30, then leisurely enjoy and appetizer, dinner, after dinner drinks, and dessert. Enjoy it, and you'll make it to Illuminations at 9 pm. The food, ambiance, and staff at Spice Road are all top notch. I cannot say the same for Coral Reef.

If you have little ones, go to Coral Reef. If it's more of an adult group, go to Spice Road.

I haven't been to Spice road so I can't comment on that one but other then watching the fish at Coral Reef.....there was nothing much for me. Not impressed with the food selections although my husband LOVED the Octopus!

The only time my stomach bothered me in all my many WDW trips was after Coral Reef. SRT is the best Epcot has to offer. I'll even pick it over MP.

I'd keep Spice Road, and actually see if you can modify the reservation to 7:30, then leisurely enjoy and appetizer, dinner, after dinner drinks, and dessert. Enjoy it, and you'll make it to Illuminations at 9 pm. The food, ambiance, and staff at Spice Road are all top notch. I cannot say the same for Coral Reef.

I agree!

Beautiful ambiance at Spice Road. Does the menu appeal? If so, keeping it would be my recommendation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter