Coranado Springs your advice needed

tnkrbell

DIS Veteran
Could someone tell me the most convient(bus/pool) area to stay at Coranado??
Thanks

Depending on what you want to be close to, here are some good building choices.

Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge. Most convenient location and most preferred.

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site (and playground) and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building. (Closest to the Pool)

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above. 9a has a quiet pool.

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

Casita 1 is attached to the main building and is very close to the restaurants.

Casita 3 has great courtyard and fountain views but you will have to walk or ride the internal shuttle to get to the pool.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building. Close to bus stop #2.

We recently stayed in Casitas 1 and it was great for morning coffee and close to the main buidling. We had a little walk to the main pool but not bad. If I were to go back, I would prefer to stay in the Cabana section which is closer to the pool but not far from morning coffee. Ranchos seem a bit too far from the action for me.
Just my opinion.

I stayed in Cabana 8b, very very close to pool, it was great. A little walk to the food, but it is so beautiful there the walk was nice (they also have an internal tram that will pick you up and they run all day and night long).

We were in Ranchos 7b and it was great. It was very close to the bus stop. The pool was also close and the walk to the main building wasn't bad at all. You'll be fine wherever you end up. I think the size of CSR is greatly exaggerated on these boards.

I actually liked Ranchos 7b better than the Cabanas that everyone braggs about. The Ranchos area seemed to have less foot traffic walking through it. This translated to peace and quiet at all hours.:cloud9:

We always rent a car, but with four bus stops I don't think you can go wrong whatever building you are in. We always stay in Casitas 4 or 5, and it is about a five minute walk to the main building and a little less than ten minutes to the main pool. I know Building 5 is close to one of the bus stops.

Depending on what you want to be close to, here are some good building choices.

Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge. Most convenient location and most preferred.

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site (and playground) and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building. (Closest to the Pool)

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above. 9a has a quiet pool.

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

Casita 1 is attached to the main building and is very close to the restaurants.

Casita 3 has great courtyard and fountain views but you will have to walk or ride the internal shuttle to get to the pool.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building. Close to bus stop #2.

Everytime I read about CSR it sounds like each area has its own reasons to visit so I dont think you can go too wrong unless you have very specific targets in mind! Just make the most of what you have, you are at Disney at the end of the day :thumbsup2

*off topic spoiler*
Hey Buzz, soz to piggy back this post but I wouldnt be going to CSR on honeymoon if not for you and your wonderful site. Is there anything we can do to acknowledge your efforts to Disney officials or anyone like that? I dont think its fair you should have to pay to go to the place for all the wonderful advertising you give it! :worship:

Everytime I read about CSR it sounds like each area has its own reasons to visit so I dont think you can go too wrong unless you have very specific targets in mind! Just make the most of what you have, you are at Disney at the end of the day :thumbsup2

*off topic spoiler*
Hey Buzz, soz to piggy back this post but I wouldn't be going to CSR on honeymoon if not for you and your wonderful site. Is there anything we can do to acknowledge your efforts to Disney officials or anyone like that? I don't think its fair you should have to pay to go to the place for all the wonderful advertising you give it! :worship:
Thanks for the feedback but that's not necessary. Just knowing the site has help guests make CSR their choice is good enough for me.

I've had quite a few CSR CM's email me and tell me they love the website and really appreciate someone showing Coronado Springs as beautifully as I have. They are very proud of their resort and think it's wonderful that I am helping guests choose a resort that is most likely to satisfy their fantasy and level of service. They've agreed that Coronado Springs is perhaps one of the best of the resort venues for casual family vacations.

Congrats and have a great honeymoon!

We've always stayed at either the Cabanas 8 or 9. Great location convenient to buses main building and pool.

We are thinking of staying at CSR next August. Is it pretty easy to get your request at CSR? I would really prefer to be close to bus stop 1 or 2 to make sure I don't have to stand on the bus. I have requested at other resorts and have never gotten my first choice.

We are thinking of staying at CSR next August. Is it pretty easy to get your request at CSR? I would really prefer to be close to bus stop 1 or 2 to make sure I don't have to stand on the bus. I have requested at other resorts and have never gotten my first choice.

We have never had an issue with getting our requests for our building. We've requested Casitas every visit and have always been put there. I am pretty sure Bus Stop 2 is the first stop picked up, then 3, then 4 and then 1 (they start at Casitas, then Rancho, then Cabanas and then the main building). Bus Stop 2 is closest to the Casitas 5 building (our favorite building).

We have never had an issue with getting our requests for our building. We've requested Casitas every visit and have always been put there. I am pretty sure Bus Stop 2 is the first stop picked up, then 3, then 4 and then 1 (they start at Casitas, then Rancho, then Cabanas and then the main building). Bus Stop 2 is closest to the Casitas 5 building (our favorite building).

Thanks, that info is very helpful. Casitas sounds like a good section. Silly me...I thought bus stop 1 was picked up first. I have alot of research to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter