Coral Reef's e-mail address

Tess'smom

Mouseketeer
Would someone be so kind as to pm me Debbi Sacleux's e-mail address. I must have written it down wrong because my e-mail keeps getting bounced back to me. Noone is available in person at the Coral Reef to forward it to me. Thank you in advance!:goodvibes

Me to on the email address please! I am planning a surprise for my little boy and I called her but now I have lost her phone number. Hoping it will be easier to email her.

thanks

I would love her email address if you are still checking this thread.

Thank you, we leave in a week.

Hi! I e-mailed Debbi pictures and quotes last Friday and I haven't heard anything back from her. I'm not sure if I e-mailed the right address. I didn't recieve anything bounced back. Could someone PM her e-mail addresss so I can make sure I sent it to the right place? Otherwise I suppose I will call her to confirm. I'm getting nervous! Thank you so much! :)

Can someone pm me the email because the one that I was given by Coral Reef keeps getting returned?

I sent pix to Debbi also and she said she would look at them and let me know if they would fit on the menu. This was 2 weeks ago and i haven't heard from her. The email wasn't bounced back either so I figured she is just really busy and hasn't caught up with all the requests. Can someone PM me her email address to see if i at least have the right one?

Thanks,
Goofy4Golf

Just so that everyone is aware, when I talked to Debbie last summer she did say that she didn't want a ton of emails. That she would give her email to those who needed it when they talked to her in person. I would really recommend giving them a call first..that way you know you have gotten through to a real person. Then, if you think your email wasn't received, you can call them back. I should have done just that because I don't think Debbie got my email. Call her rather than bombarding them with emails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter