Coral Reef's e-mail address

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Tess'smom, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Tess'smom

Tess'smom Mouseketeer

Would someone be so kind as to pm me Debbi Sacleux's e-mail address. I must have written it down wrong because my e-mail keeps getting bounced back to me. Noone is available in person at the Coral Reef to forward it to me. Thank you in advance!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mom2Evie

Mom2Evie DIS Veteran

Check for a PM. I sent her contact info to you.

4. Tess'smom

Tess'smom Mouseketeer

Thank you!:goodvibes

5. bschiffler

bschiffler Love Disney!!

CAn one of you please PM it to me? Thanks!!

6. Dawnflower

Dawnflower My husband proposed to Minnie Mouse!!!!

Me to on the email address please! I am planning a surprise for my little boy and I called her but now I have lost her phone number. Hoping it will be easier to email her.

thanks

7. Tess'smom

Tess'smom Mouseketeer

I sent both of you guys a pm with her phone number. Hope this is helpful.

8. jasheehy

jasheehy Mouseketeer

I would love her email address if you are still checking this thread.

Thank you, we leave in a week.

9. PrincessHope84

PrincessHope84 Mouseketeer

Hi! I e-mailed Debbi pictures and quotes last Friday and I haven't heard anything back from her. I'm not sure if I e-mailed the right address. I didn't recieve anything bounced back. Could someone PM her e-mail addresss so I can make sure I sent it to the right place? Otherwise I suppose I will call her to confirm. I'm getting nervous! Thank you so much! :)

10. wendy4minnie

wendy4minnie Earning My Ears

Can someone pm me the email because the one that I was given by Coral Reef keeps getting returned?

11. Goofy4Golf

Goofy4Golf Earning My Ears

I sent pix to Debbi also and she said she would look at them and let me know if they would fit on the menu. This was 2 weeks ago and i haven't heard from her. The email wasn't bounced back either so I figured she is just really busy and hasn't caught up with all the requests. Can someone PM me her email address to see if i at least have the right one?

Thanks,
    Goofy4Golf

12. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

Just so that everyone is aware, when I talked to Debbie last summer she did say that she didn't want a ton of emails. That she would give her email to those who needed it when they talked to her in person. I would really recommend giving them a call first..that way you know you have gotten through to a real person. Then, if you think your email wasn't received, you can call them back. I should have done just that because I don't think Debbie got my email. Call her rather than bombarding them with emails.