Coral Reef...what a nice surprise!

We make our reservations on 9/15 and it is on our list this time. DD cannot wait for the steak and the chocolate wave. I did notice they don't have a lot of seafood on the menu...you said the tuna was good? I love seafood and definitely want to eat some at CR!!!! Even though I will be afraid I'm eating someone swimming by the windows mom!

Just wanted to add....we had a wonderful dinner here on 8/31!! The best server ever! he was very attentive and great with our toddler:)
We were seated within 10 min of our arrival..a great booth right in front of the tanks!!
Unfortunately, some parents think its ok to allow the diners at the tables right next to the tank be disturbed by their kids!! Umm, there is a HUGE viewing area set up for that purpose over by Nemo!!
We really enjoyed it here..it was our first night and set the mood for our trip!

Just back and I agree. A great experiance. Seated on time and great view

Everyone had the steak and there were no complaints, tender, cooked right and great flavor.

I had the both soups and the fish cake appitizers. Kids only wanted dinner and could care less for the apps so I had 3. Lobster soup was creamy and chunky, the cucumber curry soup was smooth and bold.

The citrus brulee was wonderful, the wave was great and the mousse was ok.

Our server was attentive and prompt even though we were on the DDP.

I would give it an 8 out 10.

We had dinner at the Coral Reef on 9-1, and were very pleased. The kid's had the adult pasta with shrimp, my friend had the mahi-mahi, and I had the salmon (on the recommendation of the waiter). Our waiter was fabulous (cannot remember his name), and obviously had worked there for quite some time. Very attentive, yet unobtrusive. We had the land and sea and crab claw appys, the mouse, chocolate wave, and cheesecake for dessert.

This was the first time we dined at Coral Reef in years. It was very good, but very overpriced. Glad it was free dining. My daughter (13) and my bill would have been over $170 for the 2 of us!

We ate at Coral Reef last October. It was probably the best food we had on the entire trip. It was suprisingly kid friendly too! We had 3 children (5yo and 3 yo twins). We had good seats and watching the fish kept them entertained! It was way more food than any of us needed though! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter