• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coral Reef Restaurant - Diver/menu - Discontinued for 2009

I spoke to Debbi earlier. She was very nice and is making a banner and personalized menus. She gave me her email addy and said I can send her some pictures when I am ready. I have to think of what I want the message to say and then look for some good pics.

Mickey_Lynne

I spoke with Debbi yesterday and she is going to do a banner for my DH and children as well as the personalized menu. She gave me her email address to email her my pictures and I have been trying to decide which pictures to email her. My problem is, I think I may have her email address wrong. Would someone please pm me the email address that they have. The reason I'm afraid the address I have is wrong is because I have her last name spelled differently than someone posted it on here. I would like to double check what I have before I email some random person my pictures. I have her last name spelled Sacleuz and I saw it posted on her as Secleuz. Would someone, who as successfully emailed her, please let me know which spelling is correct or if you would pm me her email address. Thanks!!

:confused3 Yikes.....I am still clueless then. I have it listed as Secluez and as best I can tell, her message says Sacluez or Sacleuz. If someone could just post the proper spelling of her last name, that would be a big help. Considering that as of yesterday I thought it was Sutcliffe, I am already much better off today than I was 24 hours ago.

:confused3 Yikes.....I am still clueless then. I have it listed as Secluez and as best I can tell, her message says Sacluez or Sacleuz. If someone could just post the proper spelling of her last name, that would be a big help. Considering that as of yesterday I thought it was Sutcliffe, I am already much better off today than I was 24 hours ago.

its SACLEUX

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 I can't even keep my own confusion straight. I meant I have Secleux. Her message seems to either say Sacleux or Sacluex. From the way French words are usually spelled, it OUGHT to be "eux," but I don't know if that counts for anything. And it still doesn't help with the Sa or Se mystery.

Ok Debbi just emailed me and told me to send as many pictures as i want, just be sure to put the name, date and time of our ressie so she can match it up easier.

But she said send them all, she will make the magic happen!!!! :woohoo: pixiedust:

It's sacleux...i just sent and email, and she responded...has to be right! lol, if not there's another Debbi sacleux who is the manager of the CR!

i called today and have the diver booked for Xmas week 12/22 to be exact. we have 5:30 ADRs and she has down what the sign needs to say. I did not think I could book it this soon but I guess you can :cool1:

Ok Debbi just emailed me and told me to send as many pictures as i want, just be sure to put the name, date and time of our ressie so she can match it up easier.

But she said send them all, she will make the magic happen!!!! :woohoo: pixiedust:

Thanks so much! Now I've got to figure out my red eye program...lol It give me a little contact lens to add instead of just taking the red out. Well, I have til January to figure it out!!

Thanks again for posting the update!

good!!! Don't forget to leave a little extra time to get a close table if that s what you want

How much is it to book the diver? And I once saw a picture of diving Mickey does anyone know how often Micky shows up in his scuba gear?

Twitch~ I feel like a moron, i didn't even read that post about Debbi not wanting emails! lol:lmao: Man do i look like a fool. I was just trying to help out :grouphug: because it took me forever to find her email after i lost it!

Anyway, no worries...thanks for the correction!:flower3:
I gotta get a cure for my ADD!!

:)

It happens!

:thumbsup2

ITS FREE! that's the best part , coarse dh said , Nothing is free!

He said with teh menu prices trust me your paying for it and then some:lmao: . thank goodness for DDP;)

Thanks for the proper spelling. I appreciate your help.:thumbsup2

I asked for the latest lunch and we got 2:50. The CM told me that lunch ends at 3:00. Not sure if they have a 3:00 ADR or if 2:50 is the latest. Hope this helps!

I just wanted to say that I called Debbi on Monday morning for an ADR on Sunday, the 8th. I didn't think she would be able to do it since it was so close to our trip, but I had just found out about this, but I said what the heck, the worst she could say is no.

Well, I think I got very, very lucky....:cool1: I made the call and she answered on the firtst call, I gave her the details and then she gave me her e-mail and told me to e-mail her some pictures. I sent her the pictures on Tuesday morning and yesterday afternoon she e-mailed me back saying that we were all set for the menu and diver. She is truly a sweetheart and sounded like she really enjoys adding some special magic to your trip. She is the greatest.:banana:

I agree Debbi is very sweet. She told me that the Divers are out of the tank between 3 and 4pm. I forget actually what it is she said they do during that time...I'm not feeling well today, sorry!!

Hope that helps someone!!

Kimba

Thanks to the helpful people on this board, and Debbi of course, I was able to set up the menu/diver for my upcoming trip as well. I hate to bother Debbi any more than I have to because I know she gets so many calls on the menu/diver, so I'll ask you guys since I've never been to Coral Reef:

If you've got a diver/banner thing set up do you request when you arrive to sit up close to the tank? Or will they just sit you anywhere and you can still see the diver swimming by with the banner from any table in the restaurant? Are there certain tables that have a better "view" than others?

Also several people have mentioned calling to re-confirm closer to your reservation day. Who/what number do you call?

Thanks!!

I really want to set up the menu / diver sign for my anniversary in September. My only concern is that Debbi may not be able to call me back as I am in England. Due to time differences and my work hours it may be difficult for me to get to talk to her.
Does anyone know if she will call England or will I be better to get her email? If anyone could let me have her email then I can mail her, explain and apologise for mailing rather than calling.
Hope someone can help or advise:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter