Coral reef or biergarten?

We have eaten at both also, we prefer Coral Reef, we went for dinner, it was our anniversary and they did alot of special things for us, maybe thats why we enjoyed it more, food was excellant. Biergarten was nice, not a big fan of sharing tables with strangers, we are only a family of 3 so we always share a table there, and not always with friendly people. I am Geman, and the food left me a little underwhelmed. just my opinion.

We loved Biergarten so very much!! The kids did too. We all were miserable full after. I tried to sample everything on the buffet but I didn't get anywhere close. Some of the recent reviews I've read of COral Reef have not been positive. I originally wanted to try it but changed my mind after reading the reviews.

Both are good...Biergarten was more food but...You do sit with random people at your table and the last crew we ate with was odd.:joker:

Our best meal last trip was at Coral Reef, we loved the food, watching the tank was nice and relaxing after a hectic park day but what made the difference was the service, fantastic.

It's really a matter of preference. While Biergarten was fun, I didn't really like the food. Everything is very heavy and fried and greasy and Geman, while Coral Reef has a bit more variety. Coral Reef has one of these best desserts with that chocolate wave cake, but it's really just a matter of preference.

I live near the ocean, so finding reasonably priced seafood meals is easy; therefore overpaying for the same at the Coral Reef drives me nuts. Given that I'd personally choose the Biergarten. Also, with the latter being a buffet, you're sure to find something. But hey, I also like German food, so I have no problem with the menu. You also get a little entertainment with the meal!

I've eaten at both more than once and while Coral Reef is good, Biergarten is probably our favorite Disney restaurant. The food is better there, as is the atmosphere, and it can be fun to sit with others, as long as they'll talk to you! (I'm not sure why people book this restaurant and then refuse to even acknowledge the others at their table...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter