Coral Reef only open for 30mins for dinner?

gmaniaus

Earning My Ears
anyone else notice that if you try & book ressie online it list's the dinner service from 4:20 - 4:55pm only? just a typo?

The online system is full of bugs. Common sense should tell you that Coral Reef would not be open for dinner for a 30 minute period when the other Epcot restaurants are open. Don't worry about it.

To give you an idea about the online wacky system, it would never show any availability for Sanaa for dinner. (Not sure if that's still the case, but it was definitely an ongoing online bug.) But there is usually good availability there since it's a restaurant off the radar of most people.

Your best bet when you encounter weird online stuff is to call the dining line.

There seem to be some weird glitches popping up for the CP dates; it is like the system just isn't "seeing" the dining times that are used for the packages or any later evening times after the package window has past.

I don't know if it is effecting actual booking availability because we're not going in that date range; I just noticed it because of posts like this one about December dates while the hours are showing up normal for our March travel dates.

anyone else notice that if you try & book ressie online it list's the dinner service from 4:20 - 4:55pm only? just a typo?

It shows those same times for Le Cellier too. The lunch time range is odd too. I wish they would get it fixed, because I'm not sure of the actual dining times for these restaurants and would like to know. Hopefully the online reservation system isn't using these time ranges. If it is, we know why they are so hard to get ressies at!

There are reports that you currently can't book dinner at Le Cellier after March 1 online. It comes up as unavailable. However, if the dining line is called, there is availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter