Coral Reef for non-seafood lovers?

OrlandoHelp

Mouseketeer
I would like to take the kids to Coral Reef but we are not a sea food eating family. Would this be a mistake?

Have you gone to Allears.net for and looked at the menu? It could help you decide. If you are just looking at if the non seafood is good. I couldn't tell you, my little guy loves fish! But, everything that we had was wonderful. I ate the catfish, which isn't techincally seafood.

I will say that we were able to sit my the aquarium and we had a blast there!!!

I am interested in these replies also. My daughter wants to eat there because of the aquarium fish but we don't like to eat fish of any kind. I was wondering if anyone had ordered the chicken dish there? It sounds good.

The non-fish eaters in our group hated the food. 5 of the 10 adults ordered non seafood and they were all disappointed. We had one child in the group, non fish eater, and he did not eat any of his kids' meal entree. He did enjoy the dessert.

My husband and I eat here frequently and we enjoyed our mahi mahi.

I have looked at the menu and they have a strip steak that looks promising and they do offer Pizza on the kids menu. Has anyone tried any of these options?

Thanks

I am allergic to shell fish & in general stay away from most fish. From last November, I remember distinctly having the chicken because I requested it without bacon (allergic to that also!). I don't remember it being a great meal, but I don't remember it being horrible either.:confused3 We were more focused on the fish & divers since we were sitting next to the windows celebrating our son's birthday. Sorry, probably not much help :goodvibes

For what it's worth, I always order the strip steak at Coral Reef. It's delicious and I actually like it better than the ones from Le Cellier. I know, go figure.

My sister and her husband had the strip steak in July and they loved it. My then 2yo son had the chicken dish off of the adult menu (my 10yo son is a Disney 'adult' and only eats pizza, chicken fingers, etc. but my 2yo will eat anything). The waiter kept trying to talk us out of it because the taste was too 'adult' for him. Well, my son not only liked it, he ate HALF of the adult portion!

Bottom line: We love the restaurant and have found something for everyone there.

Both my DH and DS13 ordered the steak, and they both enjoyed it. I do love seafood, so I ordered the Ahi Tuna.

We plan on going here for my 40 b-day on our visit in Apr.!!!!!!! I do like fish so steak will be my choice!!!! I know my "kids" will enjoy the fish!!! My DH and DS like fish so they will be all right!;)

We wanted to dine here last year for our Honeymoon just to experience the restaurant but I'm a non-seafood eater. Well I'm glad we did! The NY Strip was awesome and I'm not a Strip eater either. I prefer a filet or ribeye. That was the best steak I had on property! It beat the Yachtsman, Le Cellier and several others.

Go for it and give it a try. We are going back on this trip.

We went there on our trip Nov/Dec 2008. I had a chicken dish that came with Spaetzel. It was delicious. My DH didn't order seafood either. I don't recall what he ordered but I don't remember him complaining about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter