Coral Reef diver?

It's so ironic that this thread is up. I have been combing the boards for information on this very subject and actually just finished calling and leaving a message. I hope that I can get a diver as our reservation is for 6:10pm. I think my husband and kids will be happy to have an experiance like this.

By the way how do you go about getting the personalized menus? Would I have to email them the pictures to have them inserted or would I have to send them a hard copy?

It's so ironic that this thread is up. I have been combing the boards for information on this very subject and actually just finished calling and leaving a message. I hope that I can get a diver as our reservation is for 6:10pm. I think my husband and kids will be happy to have an experiance like this.

By the way how do you go about getting the personalized menus? Would I have to email them the pictures to have them inserted or would I have to send them a hard copy?

you email the photos

Getting anyone to answer the phone there is not easy. I have been trying to call throughout the day with no answer. I guess I will have to call on Monday. :confused3

I worked with Alicia, she's awesome! I had called and left a message and when she called me back we talked about the options and she had me email her the Pictures of the girls I wanted added to the Menu as well as what I wanted the sign to say. She then followed up a couple weeks ago confirming everything was set up and ready to go. It's our first meal at Disney this trip so will let everyone know how it went when I get back.

Awesome tips!! I am going to call today and see if I can get a dive set up for our dinner. And DD5 would get a kick out of a personalize menu!!:cheer2:

Debbi called me back and she has asked me to send her some photos. For some reason, the email is bouncing back. If you have the email, can you pm me? I will tell you what I have and see if you can correct what I have done wrong :confused3
TIA
Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter